Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Order number: CT-12845
- Manufacturer number: 668E
- EAN: 3030050153767
BaByliss Hairdryer Brush Smooth Boost 300W
The BaByliss hot airbrush is an excellent tool for rapidly blow-drying and styling your hair at home or on the move. You can style wet or dry hair with the BaByliss air styler 300w motor and two temperatures. The hot air brush comes with two interchangeable brush heads: one for adding volume to the roots and the other for shaping hair with a smooth finish. It's also an excellent travel companion, thanks to the adjustable voltage switch!
Babyliss Air styler Benefits:
- 300 W,
- 2 speeds/temperatures,
- Ideal for short hair,
- Create fullness from the bottom of the scalp,
- Natural bristle brush Ø 22 mm,
- Plastic brush Ø 22 mm,
- Volt switch 115 - 230 V,
- Twisting cable 1.8 m,
- Easy to use,
- 3 years warranty.
How to use the BaByliss Hot air brush?
- First, shampoo and condition your hair,
- Towel dry or airdry your hair,
- Use a heat-protectant spray,
- Divide your hair into four sections: crown, right side, left side, and back,
- Turn on the brush and work your way through each segment slowly from the roots to the tips.
How to maintain your Babyliss Hot air brush?
- Unplug your BaByliss Hot air brush and let it cool,
- Start untangling and removing strands that are stuck in your brush,
- You should dampen the cloth in warm water if you see too much residue,
- Make sure to thoroughly clean the spaces between the bristles and the bristles themselves.
- Continue cleaning it until you’re satisfied with the result.
- We suggest using GHD straight on straight & smooth spray as heat protectant spray.
Q: Is it possible to use a hot air brush on dry hair?
A: For optimal results, it is strongly recommended to use a hot air brush on damp hair. Damp hair is more pliable and simpler to style than dried hair.
Q: How long is the cord on the BaByliss Hairdryer Brush?
A: The Babyliss Hairdryer Brush comes with a 1.8 m twisting cable.
Q: How to use a Babyliss hot air brush on short hair?
A: You can find instructions on how to use Babyliss Hot air Bruch, above under the section “How to use the BaByliss Hot air brush”.
|Warranty period:||2 Jahre|
|Operation mode :||Mains operation|
|Product type:||Hot air brush|