Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in Stock
- Order number: CT-10366
- Manufacturer number: E2365000
- EAN: 3474636506170
Serie Expert Glycerol Nutrifier Mask
The Serie Expert Glycerol Mask is primarily intended to restore dry hair while also restoring the vitality and shine required for a flawless, attractive appearance.
Its soybean oil-based formula keeps hair in good condition while restoring gloss and vitality. Glycerine is also used, which is recognized for preserving the hair's moisture while making it more flexible and simple to style, resulting in a fascinating result and more attractive hair than before.
L'Oréal Professionnel's Nutrifier Mask is well-known for its ability to keep hair in excellent condition while protecting it from negative effects, making it more manageable and moisturized.
The benefits of the Glycerol Nutrifier mask :
- Designed primarily for dry hair;
- Restores the hair's shine and luster.
- Replenishes the hair's moisture;
- The hair remains light;
- Deeply hydrates the hair;
- Keep harmful substances away from the hair, as they can degrade its quality.
- Apply the L'Oréal Serie Expert mask to clean, towel-dried hair;
- Leave it on for 3 to 5 minutes;
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Aqua / Water - Cetearyl Alcohol - Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil - Behentrimonium Chloride - Isopropyl Alcohol - Phenoxyethanol - Glycerin - Caprylyl Glycol - Benzoic Acid - Bht - Linalool , Hexyl Cinnamal - Limonene - Benzyl Salicylate - Arginine - Glutamic Acid - Benzyl Alcohol - Serine - Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol - Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 - Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 - Citric Acid - Ci 17200 / Red 33 - Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L. C187222/1).
C-Total tips :
- It is recommended to wash your hair with Serie Expert nutrifier shampoo from l'Oréal professional;
- Use the mask once a week for shinier, softer hair;
- Massage your scalp well when using the mask.
Q: What is the difference between the Expert Inforcer Series mask and the Expert Nutrifier Series mask?
A: The Expert Inforcer Series Mask is for strengthening fragile hair, while the Expert Nutrifier Series Mask is for moisturizing and nourishing dry hair.
Q: Is there silicone in this mask?
A: No, the L'Oréal Paris Nutrifier Mask does not contain silicone.
Q: Should I apply the mask to my hair before or after I wash it?
A: The Serie Expert Nutrifier Mask is applied to cleansed and towel-dried hair; instructions may be found above.
|Product line:||Serie Expert Nutrifier|
|Hair type:||Trockenes Haar|
|Effect:||Entwirrend , Feuchtigkeitsspendend , Geschmeidigkeit , Glanz|