Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-11647
- Manufacturer number:
- EAN: 30164963
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-11647|| 15 ml || CHF6.75 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 3
L'Oréal Serie Expert Powermix Warm Blonde Perfector
L'Oréal Professionnel's Powermix Warm Blonde Perfector is precisely intended to create a warm blonde color in the hair while removing the yellowing impact that degrades the hair's quality and density.
Its Amodimethicone-based formula makes hair manageable while also maintaining its gloss and hydration. As well as the usage of Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, which keeps the hair in excellent condition while generating a continuous film on the hair, allowing this amplifying golden additive to enhance the color in an exclusive way.
L'Oréal Serie Expert Powermix Warm Blonde Perfector gives consumers a youthful, fresh feeling by restoring strong color to hair that lasts up to 6 weeks
Benefits of Powermix Warm Blonde Perfector:
- Enhances blonde hair color;
- Intense color that lasts up to 6 weeks;
- Restores the feeling of youth;
- Allows for hair enhancement;
- Rich in pigment to revitalize the color;
- Eliminates yellowing effects.
- To begin, stir all of the L'Oréal Professionnel Golden Shot into the mask until it becomes a homogeneous cream;
- Then, on damp hair, apply the mask and allow it to sit for 5 minutes;
- Finally, thoroughly rinse your hair.
Aqua/Water - Cetearyl Alcohol - Behentrimonium Chloride – Amodimethicone - Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid - C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate - Sodium Hydoxyde - Basic Yellow 57- Isopropyl Alcohol – Hydroxyethylcellulose - Trideceth-6 - Basic Brown 17 - Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloriden Chlorhexidine Digluconate - Cetrimonium Chloride - 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol - Fumaric Acid. C221786/1.
C-Total Tips :
- The Powermix Warm Blonde Perfector by L'Oréal Professionnel must be mixed in a mask rather than applied directly to the hair;
- Do not keep it for more than 12 months;
- It's advisable to use the Powermix Warm Blonde Perfector with the Blondifier mask from the same line for the greatest effects.
Q: How should I apply this additive to my hair?
A: You can find out how to use the golden intensifier additive from L'Oréal Professionnel under the section "How to use the l'Oréal Serie Expert Powermix Shot Doré" above. Just be careful not to put the additive directly on your hair.
Q: Do I have to combine the entire L'Oréal Paris Powermix Shot into a mask or just enough for one use?
A: Yes, the complete L'Oréal Professionnel Powermix Shot should be blended into a mask that will be used for no more than one year.
Q: Has the neutralizing blue additive from L'Oréal Professionnel ever been tested on animals?
A: No, the Neutralizing Blue Additive from L'Oréal Professionnel has never been tested on animals.
|Hair type:||Blonde hair, Blond hair|
|Packaging color:||Orange, White|