Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-14213.1
- Manufacturer number: E3762000
- EAN: 30163393
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-14213|| 300 ml || CHF18.40 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 14
|CT-14213.1|| 1500 ml || CHF30.60 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 5
L'Oréal Serie Expert Metal Detox Shampoo
The L'Oréal Metal Dx shampoo is primarily meant to deep cleanse hair while nourishing it in order to color, bleach, and sweep off any metal residue for a faultless and amazing appearance.
With its glycerine-based recipe, it is possible to keep the hair in excellent condition while protecting it from the damaging effects of external influences. Not to mention the inclusion of Coco-Botaine in the formulation of this L'Oréal Paris cream wash, which helps to restore shine and hydration while keeping hair manageable.
The Metal DX shampoo gently but effectively cleanses the hair of metal residues left behind from coloring, bleaching, or even balayage, while also preserving it for a vibrant and appealing color.
The benefits of Metal Detox shampoo by L'Oréal Professionnel:
- Designed primarily for colored, bleached, and swept hair;
- Restores the hair's shine and luster.
- Revitalizes the hair's vigor.
- Restores moisture to the hair;
- Removes metal residues from coloring, bleaching, or balayage.
- Gently and thoroughly cleanses the hair.
How to use L'Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox Shampoo?
- Apply L'Oréal Professionnel shampoo to damp hair;
- Massage the shampoo into the hair;
- Leave it on for 1 to 5 minutes;
- Rinse thoroughly;
- Repeat the process a second time.
Aqua / Water / Eau - Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate - Glycol Distearate - Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate - Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate - Glycerin - Parfum / Fragrance - Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 - Decyl Glucoside - Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Coco-Betaine - Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer - Amodimethicone - Citric Acid - Sodium Hydroxide - Polyquaternium-7 - Polyquaternium-10 - Carbomer - Sodium Benzoate - Sodium Chloride - Limonene - Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate - Propylene Glycol - Salicylic Acid - Benzoic Acid - Polysorbate 21 - Hexyl Cinnamal - Linalool - Trideceth-6 - C12-13 Pareth-23 - C12-13 Pareth-3 - Citral - Geraniol - Glycine - Tocopherol - Cetrimonium Chloride - Phenoxyethanol (F.I.L. C277901/1).
- Detangle your hair before washing;
- Massage your scalp well with your hands when using shampoo, without rubbing;
- Use the Metal Detox mask from the same brand for stronger effects and shinier hair.
Q: Does this L'Oréal Professionnel shampoo include sulfate?
A: No, L'Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox Shampoo is sulfate-free.
Q: Can I use this L'Oréal Professionnel shampoo despite the fact that my hair is broken?
A: If you have colored, or bleached hair, you can use L'Oréal Professionnel's Metal Detox shampoo. This will nourish your hair, but if you've never colored your hair before, we recommend the Serie Expert Inforcer shampoo from the same company, which is primarily meant to strengthen hair.
|Product line:||Serie Expert Metal Detox|
|Hair type:||Blond hair , Colored hair|