Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-14200
- Manufacturer number: 2680
- EAN: 4064666052946
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-14200|| 500 ml || CHF6.95 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 5
True grey Activator N°1 for silver hair treatment
The True grey activator N°1 is an activator for silver hair treatments, especially when combined with grey hair toner and perfector offered by Wella.
The product is dedicated to assuring that the final results are free of lift and damage, and it can be used to cover different levels of grey hair from 50 to 100 percent.
But keep in mind that this product is for professional use only.
Benefits of the True Grey Activator N°1:
- Patent-pending Aquatone Technology
- Designed without ammonia, MEA, animal-derived ingredients, and perfume
- Suitable for any level of grey hair
- Oxidative grey pigments
- Dermatologically tested
How to use True Grey Activator N°1:
FOR SILVER GLOW - PARTIAL OR FULL HEAD.
- Mix 1:1 - e.g., 30 g toner + 30 g activator
How to Apply:
- Using the appropriate application method, work into dry hair.
- Wait up to 30 minutes.
- Rinse after emulsifying the toner with a little warm water.
- Comb through 1-2 pump shots of Clear Conditioning Perfector.
- Work in for another three minutes.
- Finish by rinsing well and styling as usual.
EXPRESS SILVER GLOW
- Mix 1:1:1 e.g., 20g Cream Toner + 20g Activator + 20g Clear Conditioning Perfector
How to apply:
- Apply to hair that has been towel dried.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Finally, give it a full rinse and style as usual.
Ingredients of the True Grey Activator N°1:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Paraffinum Liquidum/ Mineral Oil/ Huile Minerale, Salicylic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Etidronic Acid, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Stannate.
C-total Advice regarding this True Grey Activator N°1:
We advise you to combine this Activator with the other True Grey products (Toner and Perfector), which will guarantee you the results of bringing life back to your hair.
Q: Is True grey Activator N°1 suitable for at-home use?
A: No, True grey Activator N°1 is intended for professional use only.
Q: How does True grey Activator N°1 help to achieve a silver hair treatment?
A: True grey Activator N°1 is an activator for silver hair treatments, it helps to achieve a silver hair treatment by activating the grey hair toner and perfector offered by Wella and when used properly provides results that are free of lift and damage.
Q: Is True grey Activator N°1 a safe product to use on hair?
A: As True Grey Activator N°1 is intended for professional use only, it is safe to use when used by a trained and experienced stylist. It is always recommended to consult a professional hairstylist before using any hair treatment product.
About Wella Professionals:
Wella professionals is considered as one of the first companies to offer in-salon products, having been founded in 1880 by Franz Ströher with the goal of bringing people together through their love of hair and beauty. As a result, the company specializes in in-salon hair products, hair color ideas, and styling inspirations.
|Hair type:||Gray hair|
|Product line:||True Grey|
|Product type:||Hair treatment|
|Coverage:||50 to 75%, 70 to 100%|