Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-14539
- Manufacturer number: 4005-7052
- EAN: 4015110023678
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-14539|| 250 ml || CHF13.05 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 10
WAHL Hygiene Spray
WAHL Hygiene Spray is an essential product for keeping your blade sets in top condition. Formulated to clean, protect, and extend the service life of your blade sets, this spray is a must-have for any professional or home grooming enthusiast.
Benefits of WAHL Hygiene Spray:
- Keeps blade sets clean
- Protects against corrosion
- Extends the service life of blade sets
How to Use WAHL Hygiene Spray:
- Spray two to three times directly on the blade set with the machine switched on
- Make sure that the spray does not reach the housing or the machine
- Turn off the clipper and wipe the blade set with a soft, clean cloth
- Always apply a few drops of oil to get the best corrosion resistance
- Use WAHL Hygiene Spray regularly to maintain blade sets in top condition
- Avoid spraying the housing or machine to prevent damage
- Always use a soft, clean cloth to wipe the blade set after Hygiene
- Use a few drops of oil for best corrosion resistance
Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Bicarbonate, Denatonium Benzoate
Q: How often should I use WAHL Hygiene Spray?
A: We recommend using WAHL Hygiene Spray regularly to maintain blade sets in top condition.
Q: Can I use the spray on other parts of the clipper?
A: No, the spray is specifically formulated for use on blade sets and should not be used on other parts of the clipper to prevent damage..
Q: Does the spray have any negative effect on the environment?
A: The spray is biodegradable, non-toxic and doesn't have any negative effect on the environment.