Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-14314
- Manufacturer number: 2791013
- EAN: 4045787816525
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-14314|| Medium || CHF9.25 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 13
Schwarzkopf Professional STD ST SKP Wood Brush
The Schwarzkopf Professional STD ST Wood Hairbrush is designed exclusively to style long, thick, curly hair of all types. It gives the hair an intense volume, so that it is smooth and shiny.
With its composition of FSC-certified wood mixed with boar bristle and nylon bristle, The hair comb allows you to gently brush the hair while having perfect control when straightening for softer hair.
The Schwarzkopf Professional detangling brush is ideal for styling hair with its 12 to 14 rows of bristles and comes in two forms: wide and medium. The Schwarzkopf Professional hair comb is perfect for straightening hair while drying.
Benefits of the STD ST Wood Brush:
- Brush that is simple to use;
- Allows you to style your hair;
- Suitable for all hair types;
- Sophisticated definition;
- Made from FSC-certified wood and boar and nylon bristles.
- Bristles in 12 to 14 rows;
- There are two brush sizes: wide and medium.
- Perfect for straightening hair;
- Gives volume to the hair.
How to use the STD ST Wood Brush?
For best results, brush your hair from the roots to the ends. It is possible to use a brush to dry your hair. For this, you need to dry your hair to a height of 80% and then quickly brush your hair with the Pacinos straightening brush, following the same direction as your hair dryer.
- Take small strands and brush through them to remove knots;
- It is recommended to use Clinix Fortify 3-in-1 Repair Lotion to protect the hair from the heat of the dryer;
- Brushing is recommended to keep hair in top condition.
Q: Can I find an efficient hair dryer?
A: We recommend the Helios hair dryer from GHD, which is very efficient and has a powerful 2200 watt motor.
Q: Is this Schwarzkopf Professional brush heated?
A: No, the Wood brosse hairbrush is not heated, if you want a heated brush, we recommend the Babyliss ceramic rotating brush.
|Material:||Boar bristles, Nylon, Wood|