Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-15853
- Manufacturer number: 2830264
- EAN: 4045787400632
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-15853|| 60 ml || CHF9.80 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 8
Schwarzkopf Professional Igora Vario Blond Cool Lift
Schwarzkopf Professional's Igora Vario Blond Cool Lift Haircolor is designed to safely neutralize and bleach hair while producing extraordinarily cool blonde hair.
The Igora Vario Blond Cool Lift hair color uses Cetearyl Alcohol which is well known for its ability to soften hair while giving it intense nutrition. Not forgetting the main element, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), which gently colors the hair for stunning blonde highlights.
For professional use only, Schwarzkopf Professional hair dye is ideal for lightening dark tones, while giving them an even result.
The benefits of Igora Vario Blond Cool Lift hair color:
- For professional use only;
- Neutralizes hair in depth;
- Lightening hair;
- Produces a uniform result;
- Restores shine to hair.
How to use Igora Vario Blond Cool Lift hair color?
- Igora Royal Highlifts hair color should be applied to dry, unwashed hair
- Combine 10 to 15 ml of dye with 35 g of bleaching powder and 50 ml of oxidizer.
- Apply the color slowly, strand by strand, and allow the mixture to sit for 20 to 60 minutes.
- Then, thoroughly rinse the hair with a color-protecting shampoo, such as Schwarzkopf Professional's Bc Bonacure Color Freeze Shampoo.
Aqua (Water, Eau)- Cetearyl Alcohol - Glyceryl Stearate SE - Ceteareth-20 - Octyldodecanol - Sodium Laureth Sulfate - Phenoxyethanol - Ammonium Hydroxide - Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate - Parfum (Fragrance) - Oleic Acid - Citric Acid - Glycerin - Etidronic Acid - Tetrabromophenol Blue - Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer - Tetrasodium EDTA - Carbomer - Polyquaternium-39 - Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil,VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer - Potassium Hydroxide - Acid Red 92 - Sodium Sulfate - Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate - Propylene Glycol - Geraniol - Sodium Chloride - Benzoic Acid - Sodium Benzoate - Methylparaben - Ethylparaben - Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract (Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract) - Chlorphenesin - Benzyl Alcohol - CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
- It is recommended to use Schwarzkopf Professional brand hair dye in a hair salon;
- It is recommended to use a styling cape before applying the dye, we recommend the waterproof cape;
- It is recommended not to exceed the time allowed for the application of the hair dye.
Q: What is the ideal powder to use with Schwarzkopf Igora Vario Blond Cool Lift?
A: We recommend that you use Igora Vario Blond Light Plus powder, which is compatible with Schwarzkopf Professional's Igora Vario Blond Cool Lift.
Q: Can I combine the 20vol oxidizer and dye?
A: Depending on the desired lightening, it is advised to mix the stain with either a 10 or 20vol oxidizer.
|Hair type:||All hair types|
|Lightening Level:||up to 8 tone levels|
|Product type:||Lightening cream|
|Product line:||Igora Vario Blond|