Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-11098
- Manufacturer number: 2835941
- EAN: 4045787425246
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-11098|| 500 ml || CHF27.30 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 7
Schwarzkopf Professional Igora Vibrance
Igora Vibrance hair color from Schwarzkopf Professional is suitable for use as a thinner to restore shine after each coloring, while also lessening the intensity of Vibrance dye and producing pastel tones.
Xylitylglucoside, a Xylitol derivative known for its ability to maintain excellent hair condition while imparting exceptional shine and luster, is used. As well as the use of Xanthan Gum which helps to protect the hair, while improving the shelf life of the product so that it lasts longer.
Only for professional usage, the Oxydant cream Igora Vibrance lessens the color's intensity and depth while giving hair an excellent shine.
The benefits of Igora Vibrance :
- For professional use only;
- Restores intense shine to hair;
- Dilutes dyes ;
- Reduces the intensity of coloring;
- Allows for the creation of pastel tones.
How to use Igora Vibrance?
- Mixing ratio 1:1;
- Apply the mixture to the entire length of dry, unwashed hair;
- Leave the mixture on for 05 to 20 minutes;
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water.
Aqua (Water, Eau) - Propylene Glycol - PEG-12 Dimethicone - Sodium Sulfite - Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer – Ethanolamine - Potassium Phosphate - PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether - Sodium Methylparaben – Xylitylglucoside – Niacinamide – Panthenol - Parfum (Fragrance) – Anhydroxylitol - PEG-12 Allyl Ether - Xanthan Gum - PEG-12 - Etidronic Acid - Xylitol.
C-Total's tips :
- It is recommended to use the dye with a professional;
- It is recommended to clean the hair using Bc Bonacure Color Freeze Shampoo and then detangle using Bc Bonacure Color Freeze Conditioner.
Q: Do I need to use an activator?
A: It is advised to apply an activator to lighten the color and give the hair some gloss.
Q: Can you tell me the mixing ratio?
|Hair type:||All hair types|
|Coverage:||no white hair coverage|
|Product type:||Glossy tint|