Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-14323
- Manufacturer number: 2919
- EAN: 4064666050379
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-14323|| 60 ml || CHF2.15 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 23
|CT-14323.1|| 1000 ml || CHF11.85 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 31
Wella Shinefinity Activator Brush and Bowl
Shinefinity Activator Brush and Bowl offers a precise demi-permanent hair color application with zero lifting and zero damage. Brush & Bowl activator produces an ideal gel consistency for precise brush and bowl treatments like root melts and balayage. Thanks to its gentle acidic formula and pH buffer system, the hair’s ph level is regulated throughout development. Furthermore, Shinefinity Activator is free of silicone, ammonia, alcohol, and no animal-derived ingredients.
Wella Shinefinity Activator Brush and Bowl is intended to be used with Shinefinity Hair Color Glaze to achieve a true-to-tone demi-permanent color with zero lift and zero harm.
Shinefinity Activator Brush and Bowl Benefits:
- Balanced pH Technology,
- For precise application,
- Lasts up to 6 weeks,
- Clean Formula,
- 20-minute service,
- No-drip gel cream
- Zero lift and zero damage,
- Reliable color results,
- Ideal for root melts and balayage.
How to use Shinefinity Brush and Bowl Activator?
- Wear appropriate gloves,
- In a 1:1 ratio, mix your favorite Shinefinity Glaze tint and Shinefinity Brush and Bowl Activator,
- Apply evenly from roots to ends to pre-shampooed, towel-dried hair.
- Without heat for up to 20 minutes, for more intense results use added heat for up to 15 minutes.
- For a soft blended look, apply to the root area first on visible regrowth.
Color harmonization on lengths and ends:
- For a maximum refresh, apply the color to the mid-lengths and ends of the hair and leave it to develop for the whole development time.
- For a minimum refresh, comb the root color through the mid-lengths and ends after 15 minutes and develop for a further 5 minutes.
If desired, apply on lengths and ends while using Koleston Perfect or Illumina Color on the roots.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/ Mineral Oil/ Huile Minerale, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Acrylates/Ceteth-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Stannate, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
- For more intensity, you can also apply the mixture directly to dry hair.
Q: What are the available sizes for Wella Shinefinity Activator Brush and Bowl?
A: The Wella Shinefinity Activator Brush and Bowl comes in two sizes: 60ml and 1000ml.
Q: Is Shinefinity Activator Brush and Bowl Silicone-free?
A: Shinefinity Activator Brush and Bowl is Silicone, ammonia-free, and does not contain animal-derived ingredients.
Q: What is pH-balanced technology?
A: Balanced pH technology maintains the color pH level in a controlled range during the coloring process while preserving the hair's integrity, resulting in ZERO lift and ZERO damage.
Q: What is the difference between Shinefintiy's brush and bowl activator and the bottle activator?
A: The brush and bowl activator is designed for precision, while the bottle activator is designed for speed.
|Hair type:||All hair types|
|Ingredients:||Vegan , Without ammonia|
|Product type:||Oxidizing agent|