Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-12502
- Manufacturer number: OL-0001
- EAN: 896364002695
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-12502|| 30 ml || CHF22.90 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 24
Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil
Bonding Hair Oil No. 7 from Olaplex delivers deep repair to damaged hair fibers while also protecting against UV radiation and heat up to 232°C.
The bonding oil is formulated with fermented green tea oil, which softly nourishes the hair while enhancing feel and absorption. In addition, grape seed oil, which is high in vitamins D, C, and E and helps to make hair smoother and more manageable, is also available.
Bonding Oil No. 7 is great for adding gloss and luster to hair while also strengthening it. By removing frizz from your hair. It is thought to be the ideal match for curly and wavy hair.
The benefits of Binding Oil N°7:
- Designed primarily for curly, wavy, and straight hair;
- Restores the hair's shine and luster;
- Improves hair texture;
- Forms a protective shield against heat above 232 °C and UV rays;
- Eliminates frizz;
- Restores the hair fibre;
- Strengthens hair.
How to use Olaplex 7?
- To apply Olaplex Hair Oil to damp hair, turn the bottle upside down and lightly tap the back of the bottle;
- Dry your hair with a hair dryer or let it air dry;
- Reuse the bonding oil to add shine.
Dimethicone – Isohexadecane - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Coco-Caprylate - Phenyl Trimethicone - Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate – Propanediol - Zea Mays (Corn) Oil - Beta-Carotene - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil - Punica Granatum Seed Oil - Water (Aqua) - Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Powder - Fragrance (Parfum) - Hexyl Cinnamal - Eclipta Prostrata Extract - Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate – Limonene – Tocopherol – Citral – Linalool - Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract – Citronellol - Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed (Green Tea) Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate.
- We recommend washing hair with Bond Maintenance No. 4 shampoo and then conditioning it with Bond Maintenance No. 5 Conditioner for optimum results;
- Apply a dab of oil to the hair's ends;
- To ensure that the therapy penetrates, massage the ends thoroughly.
- For a flawless finish, apply the oil after blow-drying.
Q: Can I get a hair lotion-like Bond Oil that protects my hair from heat?
A: Yes, Olaplex Bond Smoother Leave in Cream is ideal for your application.
Q: Do any of the ingredients in the bonding hair oil come from animals?
A: There are no animal-based ingredients stated in the ingredients because Olaplex is known for its commitment to environmental protection and exclusively uses vegetarian components in the design of its products.
|Hair type:||All hair types|
|Effect:||Anti-Frizz , Anti static, Flexibility , Gloss, Heat protection|
|Product type:||Hair oil|