Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in Stock
- Order number: CT-14118
- Manufacturer number:
- EAN: 850018802017
Olaplex 4-in 1
The Olaplex 4 in 1 Moisturising Mask is great for repairing and strengthening damaged hair, resulting in smoother, softer hair than ever before.
Avocado Oil is used in the hair mask's composition to keep hair in good condition while still being manageable. This mask is ideal for reviving damaged hair since it contains Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, which are known for their ability to hydrate hair while also providing great shine.
The 4 in 1 Concentrated Mask also helps to restore hair volume, resulting in softer hair with a beautiful texture.
Benefits of the 4 in 1 hair mask:
- Designed primarily for damaged hair;
- Nourishes the hair's suppleness and softness;
- Gives the hair new life;
- Deeply nourishes the hair;
- Restores the hair's shine and luster;
- Restores moisture to the hair.
How to use the 4 in 1 Hair Mask?
- To use the Olaplex 4 in 1 Hair Mask, first, thoroughly wash your hair, then apply the mask to the towel-dried lengths and ends with care.
- Allow 10 minutes for it to work;
- To finish the mask application process, rinse your hair well.
Water (Aqua/Eau) – Dimethicone - Cetyl Alcohol - Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil – Glycerin - Stearyl Alcohol - Ethylhexyl Olivate - Behentrimonium Chloride - Cetrimonium Bromide - Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil - Oryza Saliva (Rice) Bran Oil - Quaterniurn-80, Sodium Hyaluronate - Sodium PCA - Ceramide AP - Ceramide NP - Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate - Cannabis Saliva (Hemp) Seed Oil - Rosa Ganina (Rose Hip) Seed Extract - Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters – Arginine - Jojoba Esters – Panthenol – Squalane - carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil – Glycine – Alanine – Serine – Valine – lsoleucine – Praline – Threonine - Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride – Histidine – Hydroxyethylcellulose – Phenylalanine - Aspartic Acid – PCA – Phosphatidylcholine - Citric Acid - Sodium Lactate – Ethylhexylglycerin - Sodium Benzoate – Phenoxyethanol - Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone - Propylene Glycol - lsopropyl Alcohol - Sodium Nitrate – Tocopherol - Fragrance (Parfum) – Citral - Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene.
- For more protected and moisturized hair, use the same brand's Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo;
- Rinse the mask thoroughly with warm water after application for a shinier look;
- Use the mask after your exclusive OLAPLEX salon styling treatment for more intensive restoration;
- Apply the 4 in 1 mask to towel-dried hair.
Q: What is the difference between Olaplex N°4 in 1 and Olaplex N°8?
A: The Olaplex N°4 in 1 mask is a more concentrated hair mask that accentuates hydration, while giving hair an unmistakable shine, while the Olaplex N°8 Bond Repair mask is lighter than the former and gives hair perfect softness and volume.
Q: How many pumps should I use?
A: Depending on the length of your hair, 1 to 3 pumps.
|Hair type:||Alle Haartypen, Beschädigtes Haar|
|Effect:||Moisturizing, Repairing, Volume|