Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in Stock
- Article N°: CT-15005
- Manufacturer number:
- EAN: 896364002381
Olaplex No. 2 Bond Perfector
Bond Perfector, the second stage of the Olaplex system, is designed to deep condition chemically damaged hair while restoring vitality and gently feeding the hair fibers, resulting in stronger, shinier, and healthier hair.
Olaplex 2 is a product created by the brand's experts that uses sweet almond oil to keep hair healthy and shiny. Not to mention the jojoba oil, which softens the hair and makes it easier to style.
Bond Perfector is great for repairing the many broken bonds that occur as a result of coloring or bleaching, restoring the hair's gloss and strength.
Benefits of Olaplex N°2 Bond Perfector:
- Reduces damage to hair during chemical treatment;
- Prevents hair breakage and dryness;
- Multiplies and repairs disulfide bonds
- Provides hair with bounce, strength, and regeneration
- Suitable for blonde, caramel, red, and all other hair colors;
- Suitable for frizzy hair, long straightened hair, short hair, and all hair types.
How to use Olaplex N°2 Bond Perfector?
- Before shampooing, apply approximately 15 ml of Bond Perfector to the hair after a chemical coloring or bleaching treatment.
- After that, lightly brush the hair and leave the product to work for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse the hair well before continuing with the shampoo and conditioner as usual.
Olaplex N°2 Bond Perfector can also be used as a styling lotion to refresh your hair after a great haircut.
- To do this, apply a tablespoon of Olaplex 2 to wet hair before rinsing it with shampoo; then continue with your hairstyle.
- Finally, rinse the hair completely before continuing with your regular shampoo and conditioner routine.
- If you want to use Bond Perfector as an express treatment, add one to three spoonfuls of Olaplex 2 to wet hair before washing it with shampoo;
- Let it sit for 10 to 20 minutes;
- Finally, rinse the hair thoroughly and proceed with your regular shampoo and conditioner regimen.
Eau (Aqua) - Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaléate - Propylène Glycol - Alcool Cétéarylique - Méthosulfate De Béhentrimonium - Alcool Cétylique – Phénoxyéthanol – Glycérine - Hydroxyéthyl Ethylcellulose - Stéaramidopropyl Diméthylamine - Quaternium-91 - Benzoate De Sodium - Méthosulfate De Cétrimonium - Cétrimonium Chlorure - Parfum (Parfum) - Polyquaternium-37 - EDTA Tétrasodique – Butylphénylméthylpropional - Acide Etidronique - Acide Ascorbique – Phytantriol - Huile De Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Amande Douce) - Acétate De Tocophéryle - Jus De Feuille d'Aloe Barbadensis – Panthénol - Graine De Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Huile - Acide Citrique - Sorbate De Potassium.
- The product is only for professional usage, and it is recommended that you use it in a hair salon;
- It is recommended that you clean your hair with Olaplex shampoo and conditioner;
- For colors that fade with shampoo, Bond Perfector is applied after dyeing and before shampooing.
Q: Which shampoo should I use to clean my hair?
A: Blonde Enhancer Toning N°4P shampoo is highly recommended if you have blonde hair. Otherwise, use Bond Maintenance No. 4 shampoo and Bond Maintenance No. 5 Conditioner to clean and condition your hair.
Q: How do you distinguish between Olaplex 1 and Olaplex 2?
A: Olaplex N°2 Bond Perfector is the second step in the Olaplex system; it contains the same active ingredients as Olaplex N°1 Bond Perfector but has a different consistency, application, and hair result.
Q: Can you tell me where I can get the Olaplex pack with the Olaplex N°1 Bond multiplier and the Olaplex N°2 Bond Perfector?
A: Yes, the Olaplex brand offers two Olaplex product sets: the Olaplex Travelling Stylist Kit, which comprises two 100ml bottles of Olaplex N°2 Bond Perfector and one 100ml bottle of Olaplex N°1 Bond Booster. There's also a Salon Intro Kit, which comprises the same 525 ml bottles.