Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-12615
- Manufacturer number: OL-20142879
- EAN: 850018802208
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-12615|| 155 ml || CHF21.90 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 162
Olaplex No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment
The Olaplex brand's Intensive Treatment No. 0 from the Olaplex brand helps strengthen hair while deeply nourishing it from the roots to the ends, making it appear and feel healthier.
The treatment is designed with Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, which is well known for its ability to keep hair manageable while giving it an extreme shine and luster. Add to that the presence of Phenoxyethanol, which protects the hair from negative impacts that degrade its quality while maintaining it in excellent condition.
The Olaplex Intensive No. 0 Bond treatment functions as a primer for colored or damaged hair of any type, making it more resistant and well-moisturized.
The benefits of Bond Intensive Treatment N°0 :
- Designed primarily for colored or damaged hair;
- Perfect for all hair types;
- Gently strengthens hair;
- Consider it as the first step in-home care;
- Nourishes the hair deeply;
- Restores hair vitality.
How to use Bond Intensive Treatment N°0?
- Apply the treatment to dry hair, section by section, from roots to ends;
- Gently massage the hair with your fingers and leave it on for 10 minutes;
- Do not rinse and continue with treatment N°3.
- Rinse the hair after leaving it on for at least 10 minutes;
- Then shampoo as usual and apply conditioner.
Water (Aqua/Eau) - Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate – Phenoxyethanol - Sodium Benzoate.
- When applying the mask, concentrate on the ends;
- The mask should be applied once a week;
- Wash the hair with Bond Maintenance No. 4 shampoo and then use Bond Maintenance No. 5 Conditioner to make it softer and shinier.
Q: Can I apply the Olaplex treatment after I've washed my hair?
A: No, the Bond Building Intensive Treatment is intended to be used prior to washing. However, if you wish to use a product after washing, we recommend the Olaplex Nourishing Hair Serum.
Q: Does the treatment work on all types of hair?
A: Olaplex 0 can be used on every hair type.
Q: Can you tell me what the chemicals in the Olaplex therapy are?
A: Yes, the Bond Building Intensive Hair Treatment N°0's are specified in the ingredients section, and they are completely vegan.
|Hair type:||Damaged hair|
|Ingredients:||Paraben free, Silicone-free , Sulfate-free, Vegan|