Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-12503.1
- Manufacturer number: OL-20140
- EAN: 896364002749
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-12503.1|| 100 ml || CHF19.90 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 68
Olaplex N°3 Hair Perfector
Olaplex N°3 Hair Perfector is a professional treatment containing the highest concentration of the patented Olaplex molecule. This hair treatment contains active ingredients very similar to the original intensive treatment offered by hair salons, but with a lower intensity, making it suitable and safe for home applications.
Olaplex N°3 Hair Perfector is the first step in hair regeneration, nourishing hair from within, reducing breakage and improving hair texture for strong, healthy, shiny hair. Use between visits to the hairdresser, especially between hair coloring services.
Olaplex N°3 Hair Perfector Benefits
- Repairs hair damage after dyeing
- Restores broken bonds in the hair shaft
- Increases the longevity of the color
- Multiplies and restores broken disulfide bonds
- Strengthens regenerates and nourishes hair to perfection
- Reliably protects the hair during the next coloring or chemical treatment
- Has not been tested on animals
- Optimal PH value
- Paraben and sulfates free
How to use Olaplex N°3 Hair Perfector?
- Olaplex N°3 Hair Perfector should always be used in combination with Olaplex N°0 intensive Bond Building Treatment.
- Apply Olaplex N°0 Treatment section by section to dry hair from roots to ends and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Spread Olaplex N°3 without washing out Olaplex N°0.
- Leave the treatments on for at least 10 minutes.
- After washing out the treatments, the hair can be shampooed as usual and conditioned with a conditioner of your choice.
- To achieve the most impressive results, Olaplex N°3 Hair Perfector should always be used in combination with Olaplex N°0 intensive Bond Building Treatment.
- To achieve a more intensive care effect, the exposure time can be extended as desired.
Olaplex N°3 Hair Perfector Ingredients:
Water (Aqua/Eau), Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Quaternium-91, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-37, Benzyl Benzoate, Etidronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Phytantriol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
The proven Olaplex technology
Millions of disulfide bonds give our hair resilience, elasticity, and texture. When these bonds are intact, hair feels healthy, smooth, and shiny. However, when these bonds are broken by chemical hair treatments, thermal or mechanical influences, the hair appears damaged, dry and strawy. Olaplex is dedicated to repairing damaged and stressed hair with the help of the patented ingredient Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate in combination with other ingredients, which repairs the hair from the inside out.
How do the Olaplex active ingredients work?
If a disulfide bond breaks, visible hair damage can occur as the result of a sulfur water molecule bonding with three oxygen molecules to form a sulfate group. Olaplex patented active ingredient bonds with the hydrogen sulfide molecule instead of the oxygen molecule, preventing hair damage and regenerating hair.
Q: How often should I use Olaplex N°3 Hair Perfector?
A: For healthier and stronger hair in the long term, Olaplex N°3 should be applied regularly once a week. For severely damaged hair, it is recommended to use the intensive treatment up to 3 times a week.
Q: Can Olaplex 3 be used on hair with extensions or hair extensions?
A: Yes, Olaplex 3 is suitable for hair with extensions or hair extensions. The product penetrates deep into the hair and repairs broken disulfide bonds without affecting the connections between natural hair and extensions. However, make sure to apply Olaplex 3 only to natural hair and not directly to the bondings. If in doubt, consult your hairstylist before using Olaplex 3 on hair with extensions or hair extensions.
Q: How does Olaplex 3 differ from other reconstructive hair treatments that also aim to repair damaged hair?
A: Olaplex 3 differs from other reconstructive hair treatments due to the unique patented technology it contains. While many hair treatments are based on proteins and moisture to repair and care for the hair from the outside, Olaplex 3 works on a molecular level and repairs broken disulfide bonds from the inside out. This results in a profound and lasting improvement in hair structure and quality, rather than just providing temporary relief from damage.
|Hair type:||All hair types, Damaged hair|
|Effect:||Repairing, Strong hold|