Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-15004
- Manufacturer number: OL-20140601
- EAN: 896364002367
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-15004|| 3 x 525ml || CHF253.90 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 25
Olaplex Salon Intro Kit
The Olaplex Salon Intro Kit is ideal for deeply conditioning hair while restoring shine and softness. The Salon Intro Kit, which includes one bottle of Bond Multiplier N°1 (525 ml) and two bottles of Bond Perfector N°2 (525 ml), is the ideal way to transform your look without harming your hair structure.
Olaplex Bond Multiplier N°1 is mostly made up of Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, which makes hair more manageable and shiny. It also has phenoxyethanol in it to prevent the hair from any negative effects.
Bond Perfector N°2 from the same brand Olaplex is formulated with sweet almond oil to preserve hair in outstanding condition while imparting a brilliant shine. Not to mention the Jojoba oil, which softens the hair while also making it easier to style.
The Olaplex Intro Kit is ideal for altering hair color in two stages: Bond Multiplier N°1 followed by Bond Perfector N°2.
The benefits of the Salon Intro kit :
With its composition of two products, the benefits of the different products can be distinguished
Benefits of Bond Multiplier No. 1:
- Designed primarily for all types of colored hair;
- Strengthens the hair;
- Restores damaged hair;
- Create a protective shield against chemical treatments.
Benefits of Bond Perfector N°2:
- Designed primarily for all types of coloured hair;
- Strengthens hair and fights dryness;
- Restores broken disulfide bonds;
- Creates a protective shield against chemical treatments.
How to use the Olaplex travel pack products?
For foil techniques with bleaching:
- For 30 - 60g of blonding powder, add 3.75 ml of Olaplex N°1 Bond Multiplier.
- For a smaller amount of blonding powder, add 1.875ml of Olaplex N°1 Bond Multiplier.
- For balayage techniques and full head blonding:
- For 30 - 60 g of blonding powder, add 1.875 ml of Olaplex N°1 Bond Multiplier.
- For smaller quantities of the blonding powder, add 1 ml of Olaplex N°1 Bond Multiplier.
For dosage of hair color :
- For 60 ml of hair color, add 1.875ml of Olaplex N°1 Bond Multiplier.
- Apply the hair color or bleach as usual and then rinse it out of the hair completely.
- Complete the treatment with the application of Olaplex N°2 Bond Perfector.
- Spread approx. 15 ml of the product over your hair.
- Gently brush through the hair.
- Leave on for 10 - 20 minutes.
- Rinse out and continue with any shampoo and conditioner you like.
The ingredients of Bond Multiplier N°1 :
Eau (Aqua) - Dimaléate De Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol – Phénoxyéthanol - Benzoate De Sodium.
The ingredients of Bond Perfector N°2 :
Eau (Aqua) - Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaléate - Propylène Glycol - Alcool Cétéarylique - Méthosulfate De Béhentrimonium - Alcool Cétylique – Phénoxyéthanol – Glycérine - Hydroxyéthyl Ethylcellulose - Stéaramidopropyl Diméthylamine - Quaternium-91 - Benzoate De Sodium - Méthosulfate De Cétrimonium - Cétrimonium Chlorure - Parfum (Parfum) - Polyquaternium-37 - EDTA Tétrasodique – Butylphénylméthylpropional - Acide Etidronique - Acide Ascorbique – Phytantriol - Huile De Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Amande Douce) - Acétate De Tocophéryle - Jus De Feuille d'Aloe Barbadensis – Panthénol - Graine De Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Huile - Acide Citrique - Sorbate De Potassium.
- For the best effects, it is recommended that you wash your hair with Bond Maintenance No. 4 shampoo and then condition it with Bond Maintenance No. 5 Conditioner;
- The products in the bag are solely for professional use, and they must be applied in a hair salon;
- If the hair color is neutralized with a toner after lightening, which must not be washed out with shampoo, Olaplex N°2 must be applied directly after shampooing, before tinting, and rinsed out again;
- For tints that are washed out with shampoo, Bond Perfector is applied after tinting and before shampooing;
- Thanks to the hair technology used by Olaplex, when Olaplex N°1 and N°2 are applied, the hair damage caused by the chemical process is significantly reduced, but cannot be completely avoided. It is therefore recommended to be careful when using Olaplex as well.
Q: Is Bond Perfector N°2 a cream that protects your hair from heat?
A: No, Bond Perfector N°2 is a hair color maintainer that should be used after Bond Multiplie. If you're looking for a hair cream to protect your hair from heat, Olaplex Bond Smoother Leave in Cream is ideal.
Q: Do the Olaplex Salon Intro Kit products contain silicone?
A: No, silicone is not present in any of the products.
|Product type:||Color supplement|