Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately ready for dispatch, delivery the next day
- Article N°: CT-13395
- Manufacturer number: 2679372
- EAN: 4045787401356
|Order No.||Image||Variant||Price||Delivery time||Quantity|
|CT-13395|| 450 g || CHF17.90 * || |
Ready for immediate dispatch
In stock: 69
Schwarzkopf Professional Igora Vario Blond Light Plus Blonding Powder
Schwarzkopf Professional's Igora Vario Blond Light Plus Bleaching Powder, which is made for all hair types and bleaching, enables you to give bleached hair a superb style without the risk of yellowing by allowing you to lighten it by up to 7 tones in one application.
The bleaching powder, which is only intended for professional usage in salons, is mostly made of paraffin oil, which keeps hair in excellent condition while providing it with significant hydration. Added to this is the existence of Calcium Stearate which helps to preserve the hair's color while giving it deep moisture.
Blonde Light Plus powder from Schwarzkopf Professional is specially made for customers who want to de-color their hair up to seven lifts, providing them complete comfort and confidence in a well-guaranteed and long-lasting coloring.
Benefits of Igora Vario Blond Light Plus Powder:
- Ideal for both natural and colored hair;
- Restores up to 7 shades of hair lightening;
- Eliminates yellowing effect
- Strengthens the hair fiber.
How to use Blonde Light Plus powder?
- Blonde Light Plus powder should be mixed with Igora Oil Developer at a ratio of 1:2;
- Mix well until a creamy paste is obtained;
- Spread the mixture on dry hair;
- Leave it on for 20 to 45 minutes
- Then rinse the hair thoroughly.
Potassium Persulfate - Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide - Sodium Metasilicate - Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil) - Ammonium Persulfate - Cellulose Gum – Silica - Acrylates Copolymer - Triticum Vulgare Starch - Disodium Edta - Calcium Stearate - Hydrolyzed Keratin - Sodium Hexametaphosphate - Potassium Sulfate - Parfum (Fragrance) – Geraniol - Ci 77007.
- It is recommended to use the Schwarzkopf Professional brush applicator with a comb when applying the bleach;
- For revitalized hair, we recommend using All Blondes Detox Vitamin C which is designed primarily for blonde hair;
- Avoid storing the product in a warm place
Q: Should I combine powder from the Schwarzkopf Igora line with another product?
A: Yes, you should combine the oxidizer and powder.
Q: Even if my hair is henna-colored, can I still use Igora Vario Blond Light Plus powder on it?
A: You can use Schwarzkopf Professional bleaching powder on your hair as long as the henna is natural.
|Hair type:||All hair types|
|Lightening Level:||up to 7 tone levels|
|Product line:||Igora Vario Blond|